Definition of Personal Information
Personal information" means "personal information" as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act"). It includes information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, and information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby used to identify the specific individual. (2) Information on individuals who have survived.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information when you purchase a product or make an inquiry at our store.
ARCANA ARCHIVE will collect personal information by legal and fair means after notifying or publicly announcing the purpose of use of personal information.
In addition, when we collect "personal information requiring special consideration" as defined in Article 2,Paragraph 3 of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will collect such information only after obtaining the consent of the person concerned.
<Handling of Personal Information on the Web Site
Cookies andWeb beacons
SSL ( Secure Sockets Layer ) encryption technology is used in the "Contact Us" section on the top page of our website to ensure that users can safely input personal information, etc. SSL encrypts the information input by users before it is transmitted.
Our website records user information in the form of access logs. This information includes the user's IP address, type of browser used, number of accesses, etc., but does not include information that can identify individuals. Access logs are used for statistics and analysis of usage conditions, but are not used for any other purpose.
Use of Other Companies' Modules
Provider Company :Google Inc.
Collection Items :https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=ja
Purpose of Use : Analysis of usage conditions
https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=jaGoogleアナリティクスでデータが収集 and the mechanism by which the information is processed
Sharing of Personal Information
We will share the collected personal information as follows
<Shared use with ARCANA ARCHIVE
Items of personal data to be shared
Name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, video, image, audio, and other data, and other personal information collected by the Company
Scope of joint use
Purpose of use by those who use the information
The same purposes of use as set forth in Section 1 of "Specific Matters Concerning the Handling of Personal Information" separately stipulated by ARCANA ARCHIVE, which are conducted in connection with ARCANA ARCHIVE's business.
Party Responsible for Management of Personal Data Used Jointly
Items of personal data to be jointly used
Names, addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, video, image, audio and other data, and other personal information collected by ARCANA ARCHIVE
Scope of joint users
Purposes of use by the party using the information
- When we determine that it is more appropriate for us to respond to requests for information materials, inquiries, and opinions from our stores.
- To provide information on products and services of the store and information on the store's business activities
Safe Management of Personal Information
The service providers take reasonable organizational, physical, human, and technical measures to ensure the security of personal information entrusted to them by customers. In addition, we have established regulations and other rules regarding the handling of personal information, and will ensure that all directors and employees are fully aware of these rules.
In addition, the Company will appoint a Personal Information Manager as the person in charge of overall responsibility for the implementation and operation of personal information management, and establish a system for the appropriate management of personal information.
Regarding the management of personal information, we will maintain the collected personal information accurate and up-to-date, and implement appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information, and strive to properly manage such information.
Changes to the "Personal Information Protection Policy" or "Specific Matters Concerning the Handling of Personal Information
When we change the items of personal information we collect, the purpose of use, or other aspects of our "Personal Information Protection Policy" or "Specific Matters Concerning the Handling of Personal Information," which we stipulate separately, we will make an announcement by changing the relevant page.
Specific Matters Concerning the Handling of Personal Information
1. Personal information to be collected and its purpose of use
Unless otherwise notified, we collect the personal information listed in the following " Items of personal information collected in this store" in the course of conducting the following <Our Business>, and use such personal information for the following <Purposes of Use>. If the purpose of use is changed beyond the scope that is reasonably deemed to be relevant to the said purpose of use, the Company shall obtain the prior consent of the individual concerned. In addition, in order to facilitate the smooth operation of our business, we may outsource a part of our business and provide personal information to the outsourced companies to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use by our company.
< Our Business Our Business
Retail business mainly of apparel-related products and all operations incidental or related thereto.
< Items of personal information collected in our store
- Name and furigana
- Your address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Shipping Information
- Transaction history and details of transactions with our store
- Other personal information necessary to conduct our business
- Information that can be used in combination with the above to identify a specific individual
<Purpose of use Purpose of use
- To enter into and fulfill contracts between customers and the Company, including the provision of products and services, to manage contracts after they have been concluded, and to provide after-sales service for products and services provided.
- To contact and send products and services to customers as necessary for the provision of such products and services
- To provide information on products, services, etc. related to transactions between customers and the Company and to provide information on the Company's business activities
- To bill and collect fees related to products and services related to transactions between customers and the Company, and to protect receivables
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To communicate with customers and the Company, and to send notices and greetings in accordance with social customs
- To conduct market research, analysis of customer and marketing information, and other surveys, analysis, and research
- To conduct sweepstakes, campaigns, etc.
- To conduct research and analysis ( including the creation, use, and provision of statistical data for such analysis ) for the purpose of developing new products and services, improving the quality of various products and services, and utilizing for marketing purposes For the purpose of
- To implement various measures and provide various benefits ( including, but not limited to, incentive programs such as points, coupons, cash back, etc. ) in order to build and maintain smooth relationships with customers To provide various benefits (including, but not limited to, incentive programs such as points, coupons, and cash back)
- To send invitations to meetings of organizations sponsored by or affiliated with the Company, and for other necessary communications
- To respond to requests for information materials, inquiries, opinions, etc.
- To provide company information to prospective and prospective employees of the Company and to make necessary contact with them.
- To maintain and manage facilities, equipment, and devices, and to manage their usage
2. Provision of Personal Information
We will not provide personal information to third parties without your permission, except in the following cases
- When required by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with national or local government agencies or their agents in the performance of their duties as required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When providing personal information to a third party (excluding overseas ) by opt-out procedures
- When providing personal information to contractors to whom we outsource our business to operate our store
- Identity verification at payment companies, and When disclosing personal information to payment companies for billing address confirmation and credit checks
We reserve the right to analyze collected personal information as non-personally identifiable statistical information, and to use or provide the results of such analysis to third parties.
3. Notification of Purpose of Use
If you wish to request notification of the purpose of use of your personal information in our possession, we will respond to your request after confirming that the person making the request is you (or your agent ).
However, the Company will not disclose personal information to a third party if there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party; if there is a risk of harm to the Company's rights or legitimate interests; if it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or local public body in performing duties prescribed by law and there is a risk of interfering with the performance of those duties; or if there is a risk of interfering with the performance of the duties of a national agency or local public body. (2) When there is a possibility of causing harm to our rights or legitimate interests, when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or local public body in the performance of its duties as prescribed by law, or when it is clear from the circumstances of acquisition that the purpose of use cannot be notified in whole or in part
4. Disclosure of Personal Information to the Individual
When an individual requests disclosure of his/her own personal data in our possession, we will respond to the request after confirming that the person making the request is the individual himself/herself (or his/her representative).
However, we may not be able to disclose all or part of the information if there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person in question or a third party, if there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business, or if it would violate laws and regulations.
5. Correction, addition, or deletion of personal information
If you wish to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter collectively referred to as "correct, etc." ) your own personal information regarding our retained personal data, please contact us. If you wish to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Correction, etc.") your personal data in our possession, we will respond to your request after confirming that you (or your agent ) are the person who made the request.
However, we may not be able to comply with the request if the content of the personal data in our possession is true, if special procedures are required by law, or if the correction, etc. is not necessary in light of the purpose of use.
6. Suspension of Use or Deletion of Personal Information
If you wish to stop the use of or delete your personal information in our possession, we will respond to your request after confirming that you (or your representative ) are the person who made the request. However, we may not be able to comply with the request if the information is handled within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified in advance, if the information is collected in an appropriate manner, or if the information is held in accordance with related laws and regulations. Please note that if we stop using or delete part or all of the information, we may not be able to provide services or conduct transactions, etc. in accordance with your request.
7. Cessation of Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
If a customer wishes to stop the provision of his/her personal information to a third party, we will respond to the request after confirming that the person making the request is the person in question (or his/her representative). However, in cases where the personal information is provided to a third party with the consent of the person in question, or where the provision of personal information to a third party is permitted by law, or where it is difficult to stop the provision of personal information to a third party due to the large cost required to stop the provision of such personal information to a third party, and in order to protect the rights and interests of the person in question, the Company will take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person in question. In such cases, we may not be able to comply with your request if we take alternative measures necessary to protect your rights and interests.
8. Method and Contact for Receipt of Disclosure, etc.
Requests for the above 3 to7 regarding our retained personal data should be made to Inquiry Form Please contact us at the following address.
9. Inquiries about personal information
For any other complaints or inquiries regarding personal information, please contact us by e-mail at Inquiry Form Please contact us by e-mail at the following address.
Please note that we will not be able to respond to any inquiries not made in this manner.
< Personal Information Reception Desk>
E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org